The beautiful thing about working your ass off is that you take trips that just sort of relax your body and soul, this time around ThestyleTrain decided to take a trip to Dominican Republic but first had to stop stopover in America hence the birth of this blog post. By now you already know if you don’t find me wearing a vintage inspired look I will definitely be found wearing a beautiful piece made from Ankara.
Apart from the holiday, catching up with friends and family was also part of the plan and also this trip to New York City had me activating my tourist mood. The historic and beautiful city can’t be spoken about without mentioning the famous Times Square which has been famous for hosting various tourist from all around the world because of various reasons, from the big screens used as displays and advertorial for various brands also the Theater District is the teeming heart of Midtown West. In the pedestrian plazas of Times Square, costumed characters beckon to energetic crowds under the pulsing lights of towering digital billboards. Locals and tourists gather on the giant red staircase above the TKTS booth, which sells tickets to Broadway shows running at the area’s historic theaters. On busy 42nd Street, chain stores and restaurants abound.
- Moet Abebe popularly called the radio goddess (On air personality and media mogul based in Nigeria)
- Arabylaide ( Makeup artist an beauty practitioner based in Nigeria)
- Nicole Abebe (Student of the famous New York Film Academy)
- Olumide Adewolu (IT practitioner based in Delaware, United States presently)
- Tony (Student of Philosophy New York, United States)
- My humble self ADEDEJI ABIDEMI popularly known as THESTYLETRAIN (Fashion Blogger, Style Influencer, Entrepreneur, Fashion Stylist and all round Fashion Creative).
Ankara suit: Custom Styledbybie
Shoes: Monimorgan shoes
Man Bag: Zara Man